midnight & indigo Classes Code Of Conduct And Workshop Guidelines
Welcome to midnight & indigo! By signing up for a class, you certify you have read, understand, and will comply with the code and guidelines.
Code of Conduct
midnight & indigo is committed to providing a space free of discrimination, harassment, or any form of abuse for all students, instructors, staff members, volunteers, and program participants regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, physical ability, appearance, race, ethnicity, age, religion, class, or identity. We expect participants to treat each other with respect in any and all interactions. Abuse of any kind is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Consequences may include, but are not limited to, suspension, dismissal from the class, and/or ineligibility for all future activities.
By registering for a midnight & indigo class, you attest that you will not share log-in or related online class passwords with anyone.
midnight & indigo Classes Guidelines
- We are able to offer a full refund with written notice up to 7 days before your class start date
- From 6 days to more than 24 hours before class begins, we are able to offer a 50% refund to your original payment method. Credit will not be applied to another class
- If you drop a class less than 24 hours before the class begins, or after it has started, you are ineligible for a refund. Credit will not be applied to another class
- We cannot refund students for missed classes
- If you have questions or concerns about our policies please reach out to email@example.com
- PLEASE NOTE: It is best to register early to help our instructors prepare and ensure the class does not get canceled. We evaluate registration numbers between 7 and 4 days before a class starts to determine whether to run it. Classes that do not meet minimum enrollment may be canceled a minimum of 4 business days prior to the first class meeting with full refunds for all registrants.
- midnight & indigo reserves the right to refuse a registration for any reason. In this case, a full refund will be provided.
- Most classes are limited to 12-15 students; 1- and 2-day classes may have up to 25 participants.
- Don’t miss deadlines. When signing up for our classes, you agree to commit to all deadlines and come to class prepared.
- If you’re enrolled in an online workshop and miss a deadline for submitting or providing feedback, contact your instructor as soon as possible if you need an extension.
- Your dedication will determine the quality of your midnight & indigo experience as much, if not more, than the instructor. The more work you put into your course, the more likely you are to have a positive experience. We appreciate that you have taken time out of your busy schedule to write. Please respect your time and that of your peers by completing assigned readings and craft assignments/prompts; showing up on time; meeting your deadlines; and offering thorough, comprehensive feedback on the work submitted for peer critique.
- We are proud that our instructors are working writers. Many of them organize their midnight & indigo courses around their own creative and other schedules and personal/professional obligations. We ask that you respect their time by attending every class and being open to rescheduling in the event of an instructor conflict.
- If you will be absent for your class, please tell your instructor as soon as possible. We are unable to offer refunds for missed classes. Missing more than one session may result in your removal from the class, and may mean that you forfeit your second workshop.
- For many of our online classes, video chats are mandatory and essential. If you will be absent, please send your instructor a note explaining why, so that they may make alternate arrangements with you.
- We will be communicating with your class using the email address that you use to sign up for class. Please note that our introduction emails will include all students’ email addresses, as well as the instructor’s. If you would like to change the email address that we have on file, or the email address with which you’ve created your midnight & indigo account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.